Thursday, October 29, 2009

she said…

I’ve been meaning to post some of the funny things that Ella has been saying for some time now.  I’ve decided to start doing a weekly post titled “She Said…”  to keep up with all the funny things our little chatterbox says!!  Here are just a few of the things she has said that have left us laughing and/or speechless…

Cory took Ella to the doctor and when the Doctor went to look in Ella’s ears, Ella told her that was an “otoscope.”  The doctor looked at Cory with amazement!  She has a doctor’s kit and one day she showed me her “otoscope.”  I had no idea where she learned the name for the ear thing otoscope.  We later figured out that she watched a Blue’s Clues episode where Blue goes to the doctor for a check-up. 

Ella loves staying with Aunt Candy!!  Aunt Candy is a nurse and is always telling Ella she needs to wash her hands.  Ella told me the other day that she needed to wash her hands because they had “bacteria” on them!  BACTERIA?!   Ella also told me that we had to always wash our apples because they had “insecticides” on them!  INSECTICIDES?!  It’s so funny to hear her say those BIG words!! 

I bought Ella a pair of Halloween pajamas with a skeleton on them that glows in the dark.   At 3:00 am, I woke up to Ella screaming, “Look at me bones, Mommy!   Look at me bones!” 

We keep telling Ella that big girls pee-pee in the potty.  We talk about how Gracie and Madelyn are big girls because they pee-pee in the potty.  I told Ella that I was a big girl and also pee-pee’d in the potty.  As serious as can be, Ella looked at Cory and said “Da-das a really big girl, too!”  Hehe!!  I don’t think Cory thought that was too funny :)

what did you say

Did I really just say that?!

No comments: