Ella wanted me to take her picture with the pumpkin she got while we were on the farm. It was so funny because every time I would take a picture she would come up and tell me she wanted to see it. I would show it to her and she would say “Oh…that’s a good one!” or “take another picture, Mommy!” She’s already worried about what she looks like in pictures :) Hehe!!
I found this picture while I was looking through last year’s Halloween pictures. Can you believe how much she’s grown and changed in just a year?! She looks so grown up now!
We are so excited about Halloween and looking forward to going trick-or-treating and to the church carnival! Ella’s costume is SO cute…I can’t wait for everyone to see it! Here’s a clue as to what she’s going to be…it’s PINK all over.






No comments:
Post a Comment