Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin patch

pumpkin patch pumpkins

Today was a beautiful, WARM fall day so we decided to take Ella to the pumpkin patch this afternoon.  She would say over and over again, “look at all these pumpkins!”  She immediately grabbed up 2 little pumpkins because she said the other ones were “too heavy!”  Daddy picked us out a pumpkin to carve while I had the camera shoved in Ella’s face, as usual :)   There was a little girl at the pumpkin patch that Ella referred to as “little girl” that kept running around so Ella started yelling “little girl don’t run in the pumpkins!”  She was so serious…Cory and I couldn’t help but to laugh.  I think “little girl’s” mommy appreciated Ella’s help!   After taking 1000+ pictures, we made our final pumpkin choice for our jack-o-lantern.  I think we looked at every pumpkin in the patch before we found the perfect one! 

pumpkin patch sign ella with little pumpkins

ella on tractor

ella-pumpkin patch2 ella pumpkin patch7

 pumpkin patch6 pumpkin patch4

pumpkin patch8

ella-pumpkin patch10-21

No comments: