Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Maw-maw

maw ella

Ella loves her Maw-Maw!  I don’t know what we would do without all of Maw-Maw’s help!  She does so much for our family and we can’t thank her enough!  Ella is so lucky to have not only grandparents, but great-grandparents that think the world of her!  Maw-Maw has kept Ella since she was only a couple months old and Maw-Maw sure has helped spoil her :)  I’m a Maw-Maw’s girl myself, so I wouldn’t expect it to be any different for Miss Ella!!  She sure is one special lady and we are so blessed to have her as our grandmother!  As a side note, I sure hope I age as gracefully as Maw-Maw…you look good for a great-grandmother!!!

Maw-Maw, we LOVE you so very much and hope you have a great birthday!  I’m sure Ella will have you wearing party hats, singing Happy Birthday to yourself, and blowing out imaginary candles for the next couple weeks :)

1 comment:

lauravandiford said...

Ella is such a cutie! I LOVE to blog too! I absolutely love your pics from the beach! Did you take all of them? They are great! I'm so excited to have a new blog to watch! :) Thanks for finding me! TTYS!