Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our morning on the farm…

Today was Ella’s first field trip with her preschool (and Mommy & Daddy’s, too!).  We went to the Wilson Farm and went on a hayride (“the big tractor”), through a corn maze, a corral maze, fed the animals, got apples & pumpkins, and jumped in the bounce house!  It was such a fun morning and Ella LOVED being on the farm!  She loved riding the “big tractor!”  The corn maze was quite a challenge…I think we walked around in circles for what seemed like forever!  That was definitely the tallest corn stalks I have ever seen!!  I confirmed the fact that I am not good with direction…I led us the wrong way many times :)  But finally, we made it to the end…YEAH!!  (Cory even used his Nextel to talk to one of his buddies to help us out…SAD, I know!)  Our family never leaves home without our GPS!!!  Ella really enjoyed petting the miniature horse, donkey, pigs, and calves.  Even the little pigs were cute!  They also had a bounce house for the kids to jump in and we had to pull Ella out to get her to come home!  She had such a good time on the farm and even left kicking and screaming…luckily, we were the only ones there so the whole preschool didn’t witness our meltdown :)  Thanks Wilson Family for letting us spend the morning on the farm!!!

ella in corn maze It was such a beautiful day outside!  It got a little warm so I had to push Ella’s leggings up…they look like biker shorts instead of leggings :)

ella with apple in corn maze2

is this the way out ella in corn maze3

Mommy & Daddy, I think I may have found the way out?! 

ella getting apple

ella graham giving Ms Foster apple ella with apple                Ella & Graham taking Ms. Foster apples                           Yummy apple!!

ella petting donkey

ella with cows          Ella was talking to the cow…too cute!!  She would say “hey cow” and “come here little cow!”

No comments: