Sunday, October 4, 2009

happy fall ya’ll

This week Ella and I got the Taylor house decorated for fall!  I LOVE fall…the weather, leaves, flowers…everything about it!! (especially pumpkin pies…yummy!!)   We do just as much decorating for fall as we do for Christmas!  I just love all the fall colors!!  Ella had so much fun helping me get everything out.  (Daddy wasn’t as excited about it as we were…haha!)  I didn’t get any pictures of us putting out the decorations because we were a mess, but I wanted to share the finished product! 

fall decorations3 fall decorations4

fall decorations1

fall decorations9fall decorations10

fall decorations2harvest corn

fall decorations5 fall decorations7

fall flowers2

pumpkin topiary3 pumpkin topiary2

I actually made these pumpkin topiaries a couple years ago.  They were really easy to make and I just LOVE them!  They have lights inside them and are so pretty at night!  

fall mantle  

We have a busy week coming up including a field trip to the pumpkin patch with Ella’s preschool!  Our very first field trip…I’m so excited!!  Cory and I are volunteering that day and the whole preschool is going…should be FUN :) 

Happy Fall Everyone!!!

No comments: