…that’s what our weekend was and it was much needed! We spent all day Saturday in our pajamas :) I think we’re all entitled to a lazy day every now and then. Most weekends, we are wide open running from here to there and rarely get to sit down for a minute. We enjoyed the break or at least Mommy did! We even all took a nap at the same time! This is a rare occurrence in our house! I think we all needed the rest to recharge.
These aren’t the best quality pictures because they were quick, grab the camera, and shoot pictures…but none the less, they are priceless…
Ella and Olivia asleep in HER bed! Yay!
CHEESE! CHEESE! Poor Evan…if it’s not me in his face with a camera, it’s Ella!
On Saturday night, it was just me and the kids at home. I was feeding Evan and heard Ella messing around in the refrigerator. I asked her what she was doing and she said getting some juice. 10+ minutes past and I found Ella with this…
…and a Mtn Dew! And it was after 8pm! Needless to say, it was almost midnight before I got her to close her eyes and even think about going to sleep! It was a LONG night! I was so thankful for the naps we took earlier in the day :)
Lazy weekends…we need more of you!






No comments:
Post a Comment