Friday, January 21, 2011

Lil’ Mama

Meet the newest “discovered” member of The Taylor Family…

Olivia Baby Taylorolivia picture

I bought Ella an American Girl Bitty Baby last year when I was in NYC for Christmas.  I not only bought the doll but also every accessory they made for the bitty baby!!  I was so excited and couldn’t wait for Ella to get her!  At Christmas, Ella didn’t even notice her!  Ella has never been one to play with dolls and has always preferred learning games and toys.  I just knew this doll was going to be the first doll she ever wanted to play with.  No such luck until…last week?!  All of a sudden, we have a Lil’ Mama on our hands!  Olivia is now a member of the family and has to do everything Evan does :)  The other night, Ella was laying on the couch with Olivia on her chest patting her back trying to get her to go to sleep (like I do Evan).  Evan was playing on his play mat and was starting to fuss a little.  Ella looked at me and said, “Mommy, you need to do something with your baby!  My baby doesn’t act like that!”  What?!  I’m now getting parenting tips from my 3 year old…haha!!  Since then, Olivia goes everywhere Ella goes!  Mimi took Ella home with her and they had to make a trip back to our house because they forgot Olivia.  This morning our bed was full…me, Cory, Ella, Olivia, and Evan!  So, all that wishing for my little girl to play with a baby doll has finally come.  Welcome to our family, Olivia!!  I hope you start sleeping in your own little baby bed soon!  

ella olivia

ella olivia going to preschool Ella & Olivia in their pajamas going to preschool for a Pajama Party

No comments: