A few weeks ago, Cory and I took Ella on a “date.” We went to dinner and then went bowling. This was Ella’s first bowling experience! I wasn’t sure if she would like it or not but she LOVED it!
These little bowling shoes are just as ugly as the big ones but she made them look cute on her little feet!
Ella would pick a different color ball every time it was her turn. By the end of the game, we had a rainbow assortment of bowling balls!
The ball was still a little too heavy for Ella but with Daddy’s help they got it down the lane!
We ran into a friend there and she brought this black contraption over to me and told me to use it for Ella. I had no clue what to do with it. I guess she saw the confusion on my face…haha! She showed Ella how to put the ball on top of the “hill” and all Ella had to do was push it. Ella went from gutter balls to STRIKES! Before Ella started using the “hill”, we asked if they could put out the bumpers only to find out that out of 20+ lanes our lane was the only one that the bumpers didn’t work on! I was disappointed too…sometimes I need them too :)
Ella would yell “GO! GO! GO ball GO!”
She cracked me up standing with her head over the hand blower and her hair going every which way!
I am embarrassed to say that Ella actually scored higher than I did bowling (and came close to beating her Daddy)! Beginners luck?! I think I’m going to have to use the black contraption next time too!






1 comment:
Ella is too cute! I always have to use the bumpers too!
Post a Comment