I’m going to have a little Oprah moment and tell everyone about one of my FAVORITE things…but since I don’t have her financial funds I can’t give a ton of these away! Sorry blog buddies! I am in LOVE with my Moby Wrap!! A friend told me about it and I had to see what all this hype was about. When I opened the package, it was a huge piece of fabric and I immediately thought this is going to be a disaster! I got the instruction manual out and began wrapping myself in what seemed like endless yards of fabric. Once I got all wrapped up, I couldn’t figure out how to get Evan in it…haha! So after trying several times, I realized I had the fabric backwards! The “pocket” was pointing down instead of up! I have to admit that I sometimes don’t read ALL the directions :) So, I would recommend actually reading ALL the directions before spending an hour trying to figure out how to get out of the wrap…haha! Once I got it all figured out and got Evan in it, he loved it! He’s spoiled because I hold him all the time so now I can have him all bundled up and have my hands free! I have a Bjorn carrier from when Ella was a baby but it’s so hard to get the baby in and out of by yourself. So, I never use it. Now that I have the Moby wrap figured out, I use it all the time!
I had Cory take this picture because it looks like Evan is trying to escape…he was trying to sit up in there (overlook the fact that it’s a horrible picture of me)! We’ve had more practice since then and he looks a lot more comfortable now…haha!!






1 comment:
He looks for very snuggly.
Post a Comment