Thursday, December 30, 2010

I’m Dreaming Of A White Christmas

and our dream came true!!

snow fall 12-25-10

 pine tree with snow

birdhouse with snow

Shortly after we woke up on Christmas morning, it started to SNOW!  It snowed all day making it a magical Christmas!!  Ella was so excited and couldn’t wait to go sledding!  Daddy was pretty excited too :) 

ella 12-27-10 snow2

ella standing beside sled ella sledding 2010 (1)

mandy ella 12-26-10 

ella making snowball cropped     ella throwing snowball2 edited

ella pouting in snow

  ella sitting in sled 12-26-10 edited ella sitting in sled 2

ella licking icicle b w This was totally Cory’s idea!  I’m just glad the only thing that got stuck to that icicle was her gloves :)

evan warm and snuggly  This was Evan’s idea of snow fun!  He stayed inside all warm and cuddly :)  I’m sure next year will be a different story! 

No comments: