Sunday, December 26, 2010

Evan 3 Months Old

evan 3 months

1 2 3 month evan

My sweet little Evan, you are growing up on me and FAST!  You have the sweetest nature about you!  You are definitely a ladies man!  You love being snuggled by your Mommy, grandma’s, and aunts…you like our “cushioning!”  We’ve all successfully spoiled you :)

Evan at 3 Months…

  • You are wearing size 1-2 diapers.  You could get by wearing size 2 diapers, but we’re using up all the size 1-2 we have left.  I know I’m not the only one guilty of this :)  I promise it’s not cutting off blood supply or leaving red marks!  You have outgrown most of your 0-3 month clothes and are comfortably wearing 3 month and some 3-6 month clothes. 
  • You continue to have an obsession with those hands!  In an effort to find your thumb, you stick your whole fist in your mouth then you spit and gag.  You end up a big mess from all the drool!  Mimi seems to think you are going to cut teeth early. 
  • You’ve figured out how to take your paci in and out of your mouth.  Most of the time you drop it and can’t get it back in your mouth which makes you so mad!  You don’t really cry you just fuss and grunt :)
  • You are feeding every 3 to 4 hours and are taking about 5-6 ounces each time. 
  • You are finally sleeping through the night most nights!  Mommy is so very happy about this!   
  • You are such a HAPPY baby!  You smile all the time!  You wake up in the mornings and from nap with a big smile on your face.  And you love getting your diaper changed…you smile the whole time :) 
  • You try so hard to talk to us!  I think you’re going to talk early like your sister!!  Once she started talking, she didn’t stop :)  I think you’re going to follow in her footsteps…that’s if you can get a word in!
  • You have started rolling!  Every time I put you on your stomach, you roll over onto your back.  So much for tummy time, huh?!  You never liked it anyway…haha!
  • You love your play mat!  You’ve figured out how to latch on to the toys attached and you try your best to get them into your mouth!  You raise yourself up trying to get to them. 
  • You have really good control of your head and try so hard to sit up!  I think you’re going to be a strong little guy!
  • You love to be cuddled!  You will sleep for hours at a time if you are snuggled up to someone.  Mommy loves, loves, loves snuggling with you!!!

evan 3 month onesie copy 2

onesie 1 2 3 month pics

2 comments:

The Voiles' said...

Where is the time going. Our babes are growing too fast! I think its so neat they are the same age...I love watching them grow. Hope y'all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Maybe we can catch up one day!

Amanda Vittitow said...

He's starting to get those sweet chubby legs that he didn't have at 1 mo... what sweetness. I see more of y'all in him everyday. I've said this a billion times, but my goodness-- y'all make beautiful children.