Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas????

Yes, you heard me right…it’s beginning to look like Christmas at the Taylor house!  We are so excited about Christmas this year so we started decorating last week!   It took a little convincing to get Cory to cooperate…okay, a LOT!  But he finally agreed to get all my stuff out if I wouldn’t make him put icicle lights on the outside of the house.  During the last couple years, the icicle lights have been a sore subject.  It took him over a week to get them up and then some of them didn’t work…then they worked again…then they didn’t.  I quickly agreed to these terms because I remember how frustrated he was last year!  So far, we only have Ella’s Christmas tree up in her room.  She LOVES her Christmas tree and was such a big helper putting the decorations on the tree!  There’s one ornament, in particular, that she has moved over a thousand times.  She keeps saying that her tree is “so beautiful!”  I didn’t get any good pictures of us decorating because we were covered in glitter!!  I don’t know if we’ll ever get all that glitter out of her room :)

ella christmas treeella tree topper