Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy birthday, grandpa Johnson!

Grandpa J, a VERY, VERY special man in our lives, celebrated his birthday on Halloween! We weren’t able to celebrate with him on Saturday, but we plan to make a special trip very soon to sing “Happy Birthday” and eat happy cake with him!! Grandpa J is Cory’s grandfather and the moment I met him, I fell in LOVE with him. He is such a sweet person and is so full of advice and wisdom!! I remember the first time I met him he gave me a big hug and said he never shakes hands with a woman :) And I must say, he gives the best grandpa hugs!! We LOVE you, Grandpa J and hope you had a great birthday!! Words can’t express how thankful we are to have you in our lives and for all the help you’ve given us as a young family starting out!!

DSC00903 That’s one proud Great-Grandpa!

g-parent johnsons with ella cory

Here's Ella wishing you a Happy Birthday, Grandpa J...

No comments: