Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fall Festival

Every year our church has a fall festival on Halloween, but this year we had to postpone it because of all the rain.  A couple weeks ago (I know…I’m a little behind!), we had it on a Sunday afternoon at the local community park.   We had a great turn-out and the kids had a blast!!  We had 5 bounce houses, tons of games, face painting, and of course lots and lots of candy!  Ella and her friend Madelyn had such a fun afternoon playing together.  And it was a beautiful day…sunny and 72 degrees :)  We even got to get our capris back out!!

bounce houses

Just a couple of the bounce houses…I loved the one that was shaped like a dog!

e at fall festival

ella   maddy at festival with soda 

I LOVE this picture!  Their expressions are priceless!  Ella and Madelyn got a special treat…SODA!  Ella had a Sprite and Maddie ended up with a Sundrop.  These girls are too funny!!

e maddie with sunglassese maddie at ff

Ella and her BFF Madelyn

 maddieella at ff 4

Sweet girls :)

ella ff 2  ella swinging at ff

We couldn’t visit the park without SWINGING!!!

ash e dancing at ff

Aunt Ashley and Ella (and Preacher Ken) singing and dancing!  

No comments: