Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ghosts, goblins & a PIG

I got a Chasing Fireflies catalog a few months back and saw the most adorable pig costume!  I knew when I saw it that Ella had to have it!!  She loved the costume and we had to play dress-up several times before Halloween even got here.  She would tell everybody that she was going to be a pig for Halloween and would say “oink! oink!”  I have to say that she’s the cutest little piggy I have EVER seen!!!!

Here are some pictures of MY LITTLE PINK PIGGY   ella pig close-up2

ella halloween 09-4     ella halloween pig side profile2 little piggy tail

ella halloween-close-up

little piggy black background copy

pig costume 09 copy pouty pig

This is one of my favorite pictures from Halloween!  I just LOVE that little pouty piggy face :)

TRICK-OR-TREATING

When we woke up Saturday morning, we were worried that trick-or-treating was going to be rained out!  It was dark, rainy and cold…and it looked like it wasn’t going to stop anytime soon!  Unfortunately, our church carnival was cancelled because of the rain :(  However, we did manage to get a few hours of rain-free trick-or-treating in before the rain set back in for a while.  We started out trick-or-treating at Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw’s house with all the girls :)  Ella kept stealing suckers out of Gracie and Brittney’s Halloween bags.  I think before we even left, she had already ate 3 suckers.  Can we say sugar high?!  Oh well…that’s what Halloween is all about!!

ella with blue tongue4

She wanted to show everybody her blue tongue!

halloween-the girls2

Piggy Ella (with a blue tongue), Dorothy  & Fairy Princess Madelyn

yellow brick road

I absolutely LOVE this picture!!  Gracie was dressed as Dorothy and I couldn’t resist taking her picture on Maw-Maw’s back porch and then with the help of Photoshop turning it into a yellow brick road…PRICELESS!!!

madelyn halloween

Fairy Princess Maddie…she is the funniest little girl!!!

ella maddie halloween-edited

Madalyn & Ella…these 2 girls have been friends since they were born!  We have pictures of them together every Halloween for the past 3 years.  I just LOVE Madalyn’s fortune teller costume!  She was too cute!!!!

ella t-o-treating

Ella was so excited and ready to go trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.  We thought Ella wouldn’t like trick-or-treating but she surprised us both!!  She would walk right up to the door, knock, and would say “Trick-or-treating!”  She even thanked everyone for the candy!  I was so proud of those good manners :)  She absolutely LOVED every minute of it and couldn’t wait to go to the next house!

cory-pumpkin head

 Daddy being silly!

 halloween09-2ella back t-o-t

Ella had a tight grip on that pumpkin!!  She wasn’t going to chance someone getting her candy!

We had so much fun with our little piggy this Halloween!!!  She’s asked everyday since Halloween if we can go trick-or-treating!

No comments: