Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Fever

After a beautiful day like today, we have SPRING FEVER! It's so hard to believe that 5 days ago, this was what we woke up to...

Then today, I actually wore flip flops and capri pants! All this in one week?! Amazing!!! I definately preferred today's weather over Monday's (and so did Ella!) Daddy would probably disagree with us, though.

Since it was such a beautiful day today, Ella and I packed up and headed to the park. We played all morning and then had a picnic lunch before heading home for naptime. We had so much fun! Ella was extremely tired (and so was Mommy) so we snuggled up and took a 2 hour nap together on the couch! It was a perfect day!




After a long day of playing, I treated Ella to her first ever pedicure and she LOVED it! She was so proud of her "pretty RED toes!"

No comments: