Monday, March 9, 2009

I See the Moon & The Moon Sees Me!

Ever since Ella discovered the moon, she's been OBSESSED with the moon, stars, and sky! At night, we look outside and find the moon and I always say to Ella, "I see the moon and the moon sees me. God bless the moon and God bless me!" She just smiles big and yells "moon in the sky." Yesterday while the girls were playing outside at Maws & Paws, Ella looked up and discovered the moon was already visible in the sky. She got so excited and had to tell EVERYBODY including the dogs..."It's the moon in the sky!" She told Gracie at least 500 times that the moon was in the sky. She wasn't near as excited as Ella was and just kept coloring. We actually stayed outside long enough to see the sunset and Ella would say "sun down, moon up!" I love to see the excitement in her face over something that we forget is so amazing and rarely take the time to enjoy! I never thought I would find myself getting so excited over the moon!!!


No comments: