Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crawford and Ella

Last weekend, Ella's friend Crawford, his Mommy, and Mimi came over to play. Crawford's Mommy and Daddy are really good friends of ours from college. The kids had so much fun playing together! Ella talked Crawford's ears off and called him "Baby." I don't think he knew what to think of her bossing him around! Sorry Crawford, these girls start early and I don't think it will ever get any better :) Crawford has the sweetest personality and is such a loving little boy! He gives good hugs!! Ella even let him love on her! Watch out Daddy...Jacob keeps saying they are going to be an item one day!

We had so much fun spending time with great friends and look forward to next time! I didn't get many pictures but here are a few cute ones...

Ella likes pushing her 4 wheeler better than riding it...

So...

...Crawford decided he would ride it!

Isn't that the cutest thing! Loving on the girls! He's going to be a heart breaker when he gets big!

No comments: