Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Funnies



2 Da-da's?!

About a month ago, Ella started yelling "Coory" when she wanted Cory's attention. I guess she hears me yelling it all the time so she thought it would work for her too. When she would say "Coory," I would tell her that his name was Da-da. After a few times of me "correcting" her, she started saying "2 Da-das! Coory and Da-das." So now when you ask her how many Daddys she has she will answer "2 Da-das!" It is so funny! She even holds up 2 of her little fingers! I'm not sure what people think about her Mommy when she tells them she has 2 Da-das?! I can assure EVERYONE that she only has ONE Da-da!!!! Cory IS the baby's da-da! (the funny thing is that before he was "Coory" she called him "baby's da-da!") She is funny just like her Da-da!!!

Can you hear me??

The other day, I was trying to change the needle on my sewing machine and Ella was wanting me to color with her. She said "Mommy" a couple of times and I didn't look up at her right away. A few minutes later, she came over and put her hand on my knee, got right in my face, and yelled "Mandee." I couldn't say anything because I couldn't stop laughing. It is the funniest thing to me to hear her say my name. At least she hasn't claimed to have 2 Mommy's YET! She must be sparing Cory the embarrassment of having to explain himself :)

Stay tuned for more funnies next Friday!!

No comments: