Saturday, February 26, 2011

Evan 5 Months

evan 5 months red chair

evan 1-5 months 

Evan at 5 months…

  • You are wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes and some of these clothes are too small.  Your Daddy retired some of your sleepers because he said they looked more like wet suits than baby sleepers.  It’s those little chunky legs of yours :) 
  • You drink 5-6 ounces of formula every 3 to 4 hours.  You have also started eating rice cereal.  You make the funniest faces!  You immediately stick that tongue out and most of it comes back out of your mouth. 
  • You have found your feet and try so hard to eat them!  Actually, anything and everything you can get your hands on goes straight in your mouth.  I’ve said for weeks now that I thought you were cutting a tooth…nothing yet!
  • You’re no longer the best little sleeper anymore.  You will fight so hard not to go to sleep!  You make the funniest grunting noises and rub those little eyes as hard as you can.  For a couple weeks, you woke up during the night hungry…you must have been growing (that’s why those sleepers are too tight now!)
  • You roll all over the place!  I put you on your play mat and before I can turn around you’re on the floor.  The other day I walked into the kitchen and when I got back to the living room you were under the ottoman! 
  • You are such a happy baby and that smile and laugh of yours is so sweet!  You smile all the time even when you have that paci in your mouth :) 
  • You love your Big Sister!  When she walks in the room and you hear her voice  you smile so big!  I hope this continues for many, many years!!

evan 5 months onesie

evan 1-5 month onesie

No comments: