Saturday, February 12, 2011

LOL!

Tonight after Ella and Evan went to bed, I was working on cleaning up my computer’s hard drive.  It’s a vicious cycle…My computer gives me the “low disk space” warning, I transfer pictures to an external hard-drive, I delete pictures from my computer, I download more pictures, then get that darn warning again!  Despite the “limitations” of my computer, I keep taking pictures and I don’t see myself stopping!!  I came across some pictures tonight that made me laugh out loud!  I love looking at “old” pictures!  It’s amazing the memories that come back when you see a picture.  I can’t believe there’s already things I have forgotten in the last 3 years!  Here’s a couple pictures that made me laugh out loud…(more to come!)

ella in tutu and pearlsThese are typical Ella pictures…play clothes on accessorized with pearls and a tutu!

ella in tutu and pearls close up ella in tutu and pearls angled

ella reading magazine with mimi glasses Ella looking like her Mimi :)

No comments: