Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day Party

ella valentines day 2011

Ella was the hostess of her preschool class Valentine’s Day party today.   For several years now, Ella has referred to Valentine’s Day as “Love Day.”  So, we’ve all started calling it “Love Day” and you get “love cards.”  She has been so excited about this party (yay!  I think she’s going to love party planning just like me!).  On Sunday afternoon, we went to Walmart to pick up the cupcakes and remaining party supplies.  She thanked the lady in the bakery a million times!  I let her pick out the other snacks she wanted to take to preschool and this is what she came up with…cupcakes, Color Blasted Goldfish, bananas, animal crackers, Juicy Juice fruit punch, and Puff corn.  Sounds like a wild party, huh?!  When we got to the car, she said, “you’re such a good Mommy and I’m going to have the best party ever!”  So sweet!!!

We spent Sunday night making Love Day treat bags for Ella’s classmates complete with bubbles, a heart straw, Play Dough, Reece’s peanut butter hearts (my personal favorite!), and Fun Dip (pure sugar…sorry Moms!).  I thought they turned out really cute! ella valentines treat bag

The party was a hit!  Ella called me from school to tell me that she and all her friends were having fun at the Love Day party!

It has been a great Valentine’s Day!  I am so in love with my big Valentine and 2 little Valentines!!  We gave lots of love, hugs, and kisses today! 

1 comment:

The Voiles' said...

Cute!!
Can I please have your email?!?!
Desperate Mode!! Poor Mollie and Poor me because I give myself a guilt trip every single night and why can't I keep reminding myself that its because of the new addition???
Hope y'all had a great "Love Day"
Hope to talk to you soon!