Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunny Spring Days

We are in LOVE with this warm, sunny weather! We got to spend some time soakin' up some of this beautiful weather. Over the last couple weeks, we've had lots of rainy days so these sunny days have spoiled us! We have spent most of these warm days blowing bubbles for our little bubble addict! She LOVES (and I mean LOVES) popping and blowing bubbles. I poured her some bubble solution into a small cup and let her blow bubbles for me to pop. 3 hours later, I was still outside popping bubbles! Do they have therapy for bubble addicts?! The only way we could convince Ella to hand over the bubbles was to tell her we could go swing! So we spent the few hours of daylight left, swinging! I am thrilled that the meteorologist says it's clear sunny skies this week too!!


Swingin' with Daddy! Weeeee!!!

No comments: