Friday, October 29, 2010

1 Month

My babies are growing up so fast!  I took thousands of pictures of Ella when she was a baby, but I never took pictures using the same object to see how much she had grown.  I have a good friend that uses a chair to take pictures of her daughter every month and since Ella & Evan both have PBK everywhere chairs, I had to steal her idea!  So, I started taking pictures of Evan this month in his big red chair.  He looks so little in it!

evan 1 month in red chair copy

It’s so hard to believe that Evan is already a month old!  He is growing so fast!  When we left the hospital, he weighed 6 lbs and 14 oz. and at his 1 month checkup he weighed 9 lbs. 1 oz.  He’s starting to get those cute baby rolls!!  I have been blessed with such a sweet and content baby!  He hardly cries at all!!  He loves to snuggle and be held close…he’s a good nap buddy!  We are finally getting a little more sleep at night…up every 4 hours instead of every 2 hours!!   Here’s what else is going on with Evan at 1 month…

  • wears size 1 diapers and starting to outgrown his newborn clothes and wearing some 0-3 month clothes
  • loves swinging (he sleeps much better in his swing than in his bassinet!)
  • he will follow Ella’s voice all over the room (he knows that little voice that talked to him for 9 months!)
  • found his thumb to suck (just like his Uncle Matt)
  • loves his Nuk Genius paci
  • LOVES bath time and being naked
  • Mommy thinks you look like your Daddy (you have his little round head and ears!) 

DSC_0736_5338 evan 1 month tee

one month with paci

evan red chair 1 mo (3)

evan red chair 1mo(1)

evan red chair 1 mo (2)

ett 10-2010

1 comment:

The View from Up Here said...

He is so handsome! Congratulations!