Sunday, May 16, 2010

Disney Pictures, Epcot

epcot ball with heading

We were up bright and early for our Epcot visit (or as Ella called it, the place with the big baseball)!  The park opened at 8am and we were there by 7:45 for our Princess Storybook Breakfast with the Disney Princess’.  I think this was definitely the highlight of Ella’s day!  She was SOOOO excited when she saw Cinderella (so was Daddy…haha)! 

once upon a time 2

ella cinderella closeup cinderella kissing ella  ella princess aurora ella snow white

ella mary poppins cory cinderella

We picked the perfect time to go to Epcot.  They were having the Festival of Flowers and the flowers were amazing!!!  All the characters were made from flowers and ornamental grasses, ivy, and moss. 

donald goofy daisy topiaries 2 taylors with mickey and minnie topiaries mickey flower pawpaw mimi ella with lion king topiaries taylors with lion and bird topiaries beauty and the beast topiary and the beastlady and the tramp topiaries mimi cory mandy

minnie and mickey topiaries

7 dwarfs topiaries

dopey topiary snow white topiary

bambi thumper

taylors on bench at epcot

Ella enjoyed the Nemo and Seas attraction…especially the Talk With Crush!  She loves watching Nemo and was so excited to see these characters! 

ella dori ella nemo

My favorite part of Epcot was the FOOD!  The different ethnic foods from each country were torture for a pregnant woman!!  I finally gave in to my cravings in China and then I found the most amazing funnel cake ever!  It was loaded with powdered sugar, chocolate syrup and topped with vanilla ice cream.  It only cost $10.00…but was worth every dollar!!!! 

resting in japan Everybody else rested while I pigged out :)  I like Paw-Paw’s sticker Ella put on his face…haha!

japan

DSC_1099_2649

ella hugging marie ella marie

Ella met up with Marie in France and got her autograph and a big hug :) 

ella in stroller with minnie ears mimi mouse

                                     Ella Mouse                                                                             Mimi Mouse

Epcot

1 comment:

lauravandiford said...

It looks like yall had a wonderful time! I can't wait until Gracie is old enough to go! :)