Sunday, March 28, 2010

WooHoo…Getting Rid of My Boo Boo!

signed cast b w I know in past posts I’m always talking about how time flies, but these past 3 weeks have been LONG weeks!  I thought March 29th was never going to get here!  Tomorrow we go back to the Orthopaedic Doctor for x-rays and hopefully the removal of Ella’s pink “bracelet”!  Ella is also ready to get her cast taken off!  She’s asked me several times to take it off…and it breaks my heart that I can’t!!  Keeping with a long time tradition, we all signed Ella’s cast today.  She has made me read what everyone wrote over and over. 

signed cast

We’re all hoping for good news tomorrow!!  We’ve been explaining to Ella how they are going to take her cast off and she’s already scared :(  I think the noise is going to bother her more than anything.  So…we’ve decided to take the iPod (she calls it Daddy’s toy) and let her listen to music.  I’ve also promised her bubbles, chocolate, and a trip to Walmart :)  Chocolate and retail therapy always works for me, too!

No comments: