Thursday, February 11, 2010

Guess What…

ella big sis

We are so excited to announce that the Taylor Family is growing again!  We went to the doctor this morning and caught our first glimpse of and heard Baby Taylor’s heartbeat (143 bpm)!!   The doctor said the baby looked perfect!!  I am 9 weeks pregnant and my estimated due date is September 20, 2010!  Ella is so excited about being a Big Sister!  She talks about Mommy having a baby in her belly and sometimes says she has a baby in her belly, too :)  When we ask her if she wants a brother or sister, she tells us sister.  We’ll have to wait until April to find out!! 

Here’s a picture of our little “peanut”! 

Baby Taylor

4 comments:

Emily and Jacob said...

yay!!! so excited for you!

lauravandiford said...

Congratulations! I know yall are soooo excited!

McKay said...

Congrats Mandy!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Mandy, Cory and Ella! I am so happy for you.