Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Lot Of Catching Up To Do…

WOW!  February is the shortest month of the year but has seemed to be one of the busiest months at our house!  I have been extremely exhausted so I have fallen way behind on blogging!  I was hoping the nausea would miss me with this pregnancy, but over the last couple weeks it has definitely found me!  So hopefully as I move into the 2nd trimester, the tiredness and nausea will start to get better!!  I’m remaining optimistic! 

We celebrated 3 very important birthdays this month!!  Paw-Paw Jeff, Daddy, and Mimi all have February birthdays!  Ella LOVES birthdays so she enjoyed getting to eat “happy cake” lots this month! 

Mimi & Paw-Paw Jeff, we hope you both had very Happy Birthdays!!  We are so thankful for EVERYTHING you do for us!  There are not words that can express how much we love you!  I don’t know what we would do without you!  And Ella loves, loves, loves you both so much!!  She definitely knows she’s Paw-Paw’s “Scooter” and Mimi’s “Sunshine”! 

ella and pawpaw watching train

mom ella at circus cropped 

Cory…we hope you had a very Happy Birthday, too!!  We are so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father!  You are SUPER DAD!!  You never hesitate to dress-up with Ella and be a Prince or allow her to turn you into a frog :)  We both LOVE you so much!!!  Thanks for everything you do!!  You really are the BEST!

ella and daddy at bathtime 

This month was also special because we got to spend the weekend with great friends in the mountains!!  These girls are the best friends anybody could ever ask for!  We have so much fun when we’re together!!  I miss them soooo much!!!  Our weekends are filled with lots of good food (including Sarah’s famous cheese dip, yummy!), lots of drinks, and TONS of laughing!  I love you girls…you’re the best!!!

girl mtn trip

The guys always give us a hard time about our “sorority poses” when we take pictures.  So….

boys mtn trip

…the guys did a little posing of their own and this showed up on Facebook!  Haha!!!  They are so funny!!!

Hopefully next month I will do a better job at blogging and not get so far behind! :)

No comments: