Friday, August 21, 2009

Sunset Beach 2009 (Part 1)

We had another fun and crazy Bolick Family beach vacation at Sunset Beach!  We love the slow pace and beauty of Sunset Beach!!  It is the perfect place to spend time together as a family and relax!  Here are a few pictures I captured to illustrate the beauty of Sunset Beach…

5th street seagullsunset beach in sandoceanssb pierDSC_0135sunset at sunsetSunset at Sunset :)  So beautiful!!!umbrella and sky It was a HOT week…thank goodness for the beach breeze!  We spent most of the day on the beach playing and chasing Ella around :)  She LOVES the ocean and sand.  the whole bunchThe whole Bolick Bunch & Friends.  There were 28 of us piled up under 3 Easy-Up canopies trying to stay cool :)

bolick bunch under canopy DSC_0166   Ella, Mimi, Aunt Candy, & Maw-Mawsitting on beachella laughing-beachOh, how I love that little laugh and smile!!ella riding mimi bike  Riding Mimi’s bicycleella riding mimi bike-boardwalk

beach napping There’s nothing better than a nap on the beach!!!

ella close up pink hatthe girls in ocean  Madalyn, Brittney, Gracie, & Ellathe taylors in ocean

ella pouty face This is Ella’s “pouty face"…so pitiful!  That lip makes me laugh!!ella in water1ella pawpaw in sand Ella & Paw-Paw playing in the sand

More pictures coming soon…I’m still trying to go through the hundreds of pictures I took!

No comments: