Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sand & Water

Ella had so much fun playing in the sand!  She took “Shovel” & “Pail” (from Blues Clues) to the beach with us :)  She shoveled, sifted, threw, and even tried to eat the sand.  By the end of the week, I had washed out out of her hair to build a sand castle!  I was still finding sand in the bathtub after we got home!

playing in sand 5

 ella on beach angled ella on beach-angled2

ella playing in sand1

ella shoveling sandella throwing sand-front

ella dumping sand ella back with shovelella back throwing sand

ella pink hat with shovel

sandy beach feet

shoveling sand--pink hat

As much as Ella loved playing in the sand, I think by the end of the week, her favorite was playing in the ocean!  She loved “jumping” waves.  When she saw a wave coming towards us she would yell, “Ready…1, 2, 3…Jump!” 

 ella getting ready to jump--no tint ella jumping waves2

ella jumping front view

ocean washing over ellas feet ocean on feet ella jumping high

No comments: