Today we went to preschool orientation for Ella (or “pretty school” as she calls it!) She will be starting “pretty school” next week and will go on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12. We went to meet her teachers today and I know Ella is going to love them! She also got to meet some of the children that will be in her class…surprisingly, we know several of them. We spent some time in her classroom letting her roam around and check out all the toys she’ll get to play with. She loved playing with the music toys especially the drums and guitar! There’s something about those toys that make loud noises that kids love :) They warned us that most kids cry the first couple weeks and I’m sure that Ella will fall into this statistic!! This will be the first time she will be away from family since she was born! I don’t know if I am going to be able to handle it! It’s hard enough accepting the fact that my baby is old enough to go to preschool!!! I know it will be a huge adjustment for all of us but I think she will love making new friends!
There was so much going on during orientation that I didn’t get a chance to take pictures. I managed to get this one picture before we left.
I had to post a picture of Ella’s new preschool backpack. It is so cute and small so it fits perfect on her back.
I’ll let everyone know how the first day of preschool goes next week!






No comments:
Post a Comment