We had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend and got to spend time with all the Mothers that are so important to us!! The greatest and most rewarding job in the world is being a mother! I feel so blessed to be Ella's Mommy!! She's my sunshine and I couldn't even begin to express how much I love her in words!!! I am so thankful to God for giving me the honor to be the Mother to such a precious little girl!
I have to say that Cory and Ella really know how to make me feel special! They surprised me all week with Mother's Day gifts! On Wednesday, I got to work and these were waiting on me...
then on Friday, Nana P and Paw-Paw Kelly sent me these beautiful flowers...
What great surprises!!
And if that wasn't enough already, Cory and Ella also got me a beautiful bracelet that I absolutely LOVE!!! Ella has such good taste (and so does Aunt Ashley!!) Although I LOVE the jewelry and flowers, my favorite gift was a slide show that Cory made for me with pictures of Ella and me and Ella together! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect gift!! It is amazing! Cory, thank you so much! I know you put a lot of time and love into making this Mother's Day so special! I can't thank you enough for all the love and support you give to our family! We couldn't do it without you! So, you get a special shout out for being a "Mr Mom!"
To our Moms, thank you for your unconditional love and support! We love you more than words can express! You have always been there for us and we can't thank you enough!! Ella is a very lucky girl to have such loving grandmothers! We love you!!
Mimi, Ella & Nana P











No comments:
Post a Comment