On Saturday, we left out early for The Little Gym. Ella enjoyed class and showed off her flip to everyone. Ella also learned to walk on the balance beam. She wasn't so sure of herself at first but quickly figured out how to balance herself. She did much better than I could on the beam! After class, we spent the rest of the day planting flowers and decorating for fall. Ella likes picking flowers so I had to work fast to keep her from plucking off all of my blooms :) I lost one mum because she got to it before I did! I confirmed that Ella is definately a prissy girl because when she got dirt on her hands she immediately wanted it off. Just like her Mommy!! I will take pictures of our flowers we planted and post those later in the week.
Here are some pictures I took this weekend of Ella with some of our fall decorations...







No comments:
Post a Comment