Once again Elmo is making his way to being one of the hottest toys of the season! He went on sale last week and I couldn't wait to get my hands on one for Ella. Yet another job perk...getting those hard to come by Christmas toys :) Cory and I planned on putting it up for Christmas but neither of us could wait...especially after Cory heard that he passes gas :) This Elmo is the cutest thing ever! He tells jokes, stories, dances, and gives hugs and kisses. And yes, he farts when you squeeze his nose. But, he excuses himself so he's teaching our kids manners, right?! We all 3 enjoyed playing with him when I got home from work. Ella adores him and thinks he is hilarious...she especially loves dancing with Elmo! Definately a good buy!
Kisses for Elmo
Ella is as fascinated with Elmo passing gas as her Daddy is :)






No comments:
Post a Comment