I have to start by saying…I am one PROUD Momma!! Today was Awards Day at Ella’s school and we got to see our little kindergartener “graduate” to 1st grade. I can’t believe Ella’s first year of school is already over! As a student, I can remember thinking the years went by so slow but as a parent, this year has flown by!! Ella received her kindergarten certificate, Music achievement award, and a Presidential Physical Fitness award. She also received 1st place in reading for her class. She started reading last year in preschool and was started in the Accelerated Reading Program this year. She read all year and took tests to assess her understanding of the books. She got recognized for this achievement and received a $20 gift card to Barnes and Noble. So very proud of my girl!!!
Ella going to accept her Accelerated Reading Award
Ella receiving her Kindergarten certificate from Mrs. Frye (her principal)
Ella & Lily are “buzzing into First Grade!”
Proud parents of a rising 1st grader!






No comments:
Post a Comment