Friday, May 17, 2013

Field Day

Ella’s first field day was such a fun day!  We weren’t really sure what to expect so I gave Ella “the talk” that it’s okay if you don’t get first place ,that everyone is a winner and you should always try your best.  She told me she could run fast and that she would do her best.  I have absolutely ZERO athletic ability so I thought Ella might be the same way.  I was a cheerleader for a while and I did run track once…so maybe I have a little?!?  Anyway, Ella surprised us both and did an awesome job at field day.  All the kids demonstrated remarkable sportsmanship and cheered each other on…I didn’t see anyone get mad once :)

DSC_0851 copy

Ella and Lily taking a break from the field day fun

DSC_0856

DSC_0923 copy

DSC_0871 copy

Run, Ella, Run!!!

DSC_0876 copy

DSC_0891 copy

DSC_0893 copy

DSC_0894

DSC_0896 copy

DSC_0900

DSC_0906

DSC_0927 copy

Waiting for the next event so why not stop for family pics :)

DSC_0929 copy

DSC_0934 copy

DSC_0939 copy

Ready, set…JUMP!

DSC_0935 copy

DSC_0966 copyblog

DSC_0982 copy

DSC_0983 copy

DSC_0992 copy

DSC_1026copy DSC_1028copy

The final results were in and Ella won 8 blue (FIRST PLACE!) ribbons!!!  So proud!

DSC_1059 copy

DSC_1059 copy copy

Field day wore us all out…

DSC_1056 copy

No comments: