Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cleary Family Reunion

The first Sunday of August is the annual Cleary Family Reunion.  This year’s reunion marked the 8Oth year the family has gotten together for lots of yummy food and fellowship.  I normally make a dessert to take but this year we ended up stopping by Krispy Kreme and getting doughnuts because I forgot to pick up one of the ingredients I needed!  I thought I would have time to run to the grocery store that morning but after getting everyone ready we were already running late!  Next year I plan to be better prepared :) 

There were over 60 people there and Evan was the youngest in attendance.  I won’t mention any names as to who was the oldest there…but if I looked as good as she does at 90+ years old, I would be proud to be recognized as the oldest!  It was so good to see everyone and we look forward to next year!  It seems like so long away but it will be here before we know it!

DSC_0870 Evan & Paw-Paw Kelly eating some of Aunt Barbara & Uncle Robert’s homemade peach ice cream…it’s so yummy!

DSC_0872

DSC_0881Evan had a good time climbing on all the furniture.  It was a workout for Mommy and Daddy trying to keep up with him!  Everybody talked about his speed crawling and climbing…we’ve got a wild boy on our hands!

DSC_0880 Cory with his cousins David and John and all the kids…poor Ella is out numbered by the boys!  There was no way possible to get everyone to look at the same time!

DSC_0885 He may be wild (he gets it honest!) but he’s the sweetest boy in the whole wide world!

No comments: