I know I say this every month but I can’t believe I am starting to plan Evan’s FIRST birthday! Didn’t I just give birth to him the other day?! WOW…where does the time go?!
- You are wearing size 9 month clothes and a few 12 months. Daddy thought you were ready for size 4 diapers but that didn’t work out too well so we’ve downsized you back to size 3.
- You absolutely HATE to go to sleep! Every night is a battle…lots of rocking, singing, rocking, and more singing! (maybe it’s my singing…LOL!)
- You are all over the place! You pull up on everything and can walk with someone holding your hand. We’re getting ready because before long you’ll be able to reach a little higher!
- You smack your lips when you want your pacifier. It’s the funniest noise. And there’s certain pacifiers you don’t like…if you get one of the rejects you take it out of your mouth and throw it on the floor. I can already see a strong personality in the making :)
- You love to play with Ella! She doesn’t always like to play with you but that doesn’t stop you. You get so mad when she takes something away from you. We’re still working on that sharing thing :)
- You wrinkle up your little nose and make a snorting noise. It’s the cutest thing! We call it your funny face.
- You give Mommy kisses when I ask for them! There’s nothing sweeter than a big, slobbery baby kiss!
- You bounce up and down when somebody tells you to dance. Just from the bouncing, I can already tell you’re going to have your Daddy’s moves. Maybe your sister can teach you some moves one day!
- You will eat anything! I bought zucchini and the whole time I was thinking I was wasting my money but you didn’t seem to mind it a bit! Your favorites are peas, green beans, apples, bananas, sweet potatoes and any other fruit you’ve tried.
- You have been self-feeding for a while and love to eat crackers, Cheerios, Puffs, and Mum-Mums.
- You love to ride on the golf cart. If we walk by it, you start grunting and moving your arms and legs. Paw-Paw Jeff lets you drive so in the evenings you two cruise around “the hill.”






No comments:
Post a Comment