Wednesday, June 15, 2011

All Boxed Up!

evan in box 2 

Everything we have (well, almost everything!) is in a BOX!  Even Evan…LOL!  My kids have had more fun playing with boxes and bubble wrap than any toy they have!  I wish I could say the same for me!  I have come to hate tape dispensers, boxes, and bubble wrap!! 

So, we’ve officially moved and started construction on our new house!  I really hope our next move will be the last!  WOW…what a job moving is!  We are finally settled at my parents…I’m not so sure about  my parents :)  Their empty nest is now overflowing with kids, dogs, and a stressed out Mommy and Daddy!!  LOL! 

So…now that I’m settled I can get back to blogging!  Yippee!!   Stay tuned for lots of updates!!!

evan with bubble wrap

evan in box

2 comments:

Dawn Annas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn Annas said...

Looking forward to some updates ... this is the only way I can keep up with you guys anymore! :)