- Weight: 17 lbs. 9 oz.
- You are wearing size 3 diapers and size 9-12 month clothing
- You are wide open! I can already tell that little boys are so much different than little girls! You are constantly on the go and there’s one speed…WIDE OPEN! You get into everything and laugh when you hear “no!” (I’m just hoping you don’t understand yet!)
- You get so mad if Ella takes a toy from you! When you’re really mad you hold your breath and turn beet red before you let out a ear piercing scream. It’s the only time you ever really get upset.
- You have 4 teeth and love to show them off with that big smile of yours! (2 on top and 2 on the bottom)
- You are pulling up on everything and you are not scared to let go! You’ve managed to get a few bumps and bruises on your noggin…I’m sure they are the first of many to come!
- You will talk as long as you don’t have a paci in your mouth :) “Ma-ma” is your favorite word right now…especially if you’re mad or tired.
- You don’t like being left alone at all. If I go into a different room, you start calling for me. I think we both have separation anxiety :)
- You love watching and playing with your sister! (but you don’t like for her to hold you still…you like to be on the go and she wants to hold you…who knew the fighting started this early!)
- You love puffs, crackers, and anything we feed you! You are a little piggy when it comes to eating!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Evan at 9 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment