Spring is finally here and we’ve had some beautiful days to get out of this house! It seems like winter has been here forever! We all have cabin fever! This Taylor bunch was ready for flip flops and sunshine!!!!
To give us a break from packing, I took Ella to the park to feed the ducks and Evan was along for the ride :) Ella was so funny…she would call the ducks, “come here little duck and eat this little bread!” She attempted to catch one to take home! Thank goodness they are faster than she was!
Brother was along for the ride! He would just smile at the ducks and laugh at Ella! I guess the combination of the warm sunshine and strolling put him right to sleep! It won’t be long before he’ll be chasing those ducks around!!
While Evan was sleeping, I bribed Ella into letting me take a few picture of her!






No comments:
Post a Comment