We have been explaining to Ella the process of packing, moving, and building a house to hopefully make this transition easier for her. As we are packing, she goes behind us and unpacks! She’s even asked if she can take the paintings that were done on her bedroom walls because she doesn’t want another girl to have them!
The other day on our way home, we were talking about the house and I was explaining that it had to be built…
Me: “Ella, these men are going to come build us a house out of wood on our land”
Ella (with HUGE worried looking eyes): “Wood?! Mommy don’t let them build our house out of wood! Make them build it out of brick!!”
Me: “Why Ella?”
Ella: “Because I know what happened to those 3 Little Pigs!!! And I want a brick house!”
LOL! I laughed all the way home!!






No comments:
Post a Comment