Thursday, March 17, 2011

Say Cheese…PLEASE!

I find myself begging Ella to smile for a picture these days!  In fact, I have to beg to just let me take her picture.  I don’t know if the years of picture overload has finally gotten to her or it’s just a phase?  I have friends tell me that their children are the same way so I’m hoping it’s just a phase.  Either way, babies are so much easier to photograph that toddlers!  Maybe Ella has just “graduated” from model to photographer because she’s constantly taking pictures of Evan with my cell phone or her little camera.  I laugh at her because she’ll get right in his face and yell, “CHEESE!” 

After church the other day, Ella told me I could take her picture.  Since it was her idea, I jumped all over it!  The funny thing was she quickly told me that she would smile but I had to buy her a Hello Kitty lunch box.  Bribery?!  Isn’t that a parenting tool and not one that should be used by a toddler?!  I said okay thinking she would forget about the lunch box…it has been one week and I’m still looking for a Hello Kitty lunch box because she reminds me everyday that I told her I would buy her one.  Smart girl!

ella march 2011

No comments: