…and about to POP! We are all anxiously awaiting Evan’s arrival!! (especially ME…its’ been a LONG, HOT summer!!) It’s hard to believe it’s already September and it’s time for Evan to be here!
Big Sister Ella has been getting lots of practice taking care of her baby “Olivia.” She’s been changing her diaper, feeding her a bottle, and pushing her through the neighborhood in her stroller. She’s going to be such a great Big Sister!!
Ella already loves her little brother! She loves to ask “where” he’s at…where’s his little feet? where’s his little eyes? She refers to him as “my little Evan.” It’s the sweetest thing!! She talks to him and gives him lots of kisses! She tells everybody about him and that he’ll be here in September! The other day at dance, she told her teacher that her baby brother was coming the next day in the afternoon so that way her Mommy could eat breakfast :) It is the most important meal of the day, you know!
For now, we’re trying to get lots of rest! And us gals are enjoying our last few days as being the majority in the Taylor house!!
Stay tuned for updates on our little guy’s arrival…






6 comments:
Good luck! I know you can't wait until Evan makes his arrival. Ella will be a wonderful big sister! :)
I know you must be so ready! I was determined that Ben would be 2 weeks early...thankfully he was ready, because I was too!
You look amazing and you are always dressed so cute!
I can't wait to see what Evan looks like; I bet he'll be every bit as precious as Ella!!!!
You look adorable!!! I can't wait to see who he will look like! :)
Thanks ladies for all the sweet comments :) I feel like a tick that is about to POP! I think Little Evan must be really comfy in there because he's in no hurry to come out!
Big Sister Ella is so excited...we can't get her to eat or sleep!
LOVE the picture of you and Ella!!! you look great! Can't wait to see Mr. Evan!
LOVE the picture of you and Ella!!! you look great! Can't wait to see Mr. Evan!
Post a Comment