This morning Ella decided to dress herself…
(Right before I took this picture, she had on some little heels but told me to hold on because her feet hurt and she needed to change shoes :) It’s hard being beautiful!!)
We have ourselves a 100% girly girl! She loves all things PINK and PRINCESS!! Bows, tutus, magic wands, crowns, heels, boas, and of course jewelry complete her Princess wardrobe! The other night Cory went into her room and it looked like a tutu factory explosion had taken place! He asked her what happened and she replied, “I was just making me a Princess!” Since then, she has asked me on several occasions to call her as “Princess Ella.”
Her favorite books are Pinkalicious and Fancy Nancy! She loves using “fancy” words now. The other day, I was helping Ella clean her room and I picked up a feather that had fallen out of a boa. When I said something about it being a feather she said, “that’s not a feather, it’s called a plume!” It looks like I’m going to have to brush up on my “fancy” words!
One thing is for sure, she’s a fancy-talkin’, pink lovin’, crown wearin’ Princess that melts my heart every time she smiles!! We love you Princess Ella!!!!!!






1 comment:
She is too cute! Emily Grace loves dress up too! We should get them together again soon- afterall, they do share the same birthday! :)
Post a Comment