Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dancing Queen

I am so late posting this but it was too cute to pass up!  About a month ago, we got all dressed up and went to the wedding of a good family friend.  We picked Ella up after the wedding to take to the reception with us.  I wasn’t sure how she would do because this was the first wedding she’s been to since Uncle Matt and Aunt Ashley’s.  Well…I think the pictures will do a better job telling the story than I will…

ella drinking fruit juice in wine glass Before anyone goes calling DSS on me…**I PROMISE that Ella was NOT drinking wine but instead fruit juice in a wine glass! **  She wanted a glass like some of the big girls had :)

wedding dancing1

wedding dancing2

wedding dancing3

wedding dancing4

wedding dancing5 She danced the night away and begged not to go home!!  I told Cory that we might have to start crashing weddings with Ella because she had so much fun!  She kept saying the bride looked like Cinderella.  Mimi took Ella to talk to the bride and Ella asked her where Ariel was :)  Ella has asked us several times when we could go to another wedding so she could dance…we definitely have ourselves a little Dancing Queen!

1 comment:

lauravandiford said...

Ella is sooo cute! I think she'll be looking forward to more weddings!