We finally got a “real” snow!! 10 inches of snow!! The past couple snow storms we’ve had only left us with a couple inches of snow that quickly melted. It’s been since 1993 that we’ve had this much snow! It snowed all day Friday and then overnight we got a little sleet on top of all that snow. Ella didn’t weigh enough to break through the top ice layer :) Neither did her Mommy…hehe!! When we got up Saturday morning, I don’t know who was more eager to get outside…Ella or Daddy (ummm…it was definitely Daddy!) We spent the morning making snowballs, building our “Frosty”, and sledding while listening to Christmas music blaring from Daddy’s Tahoe. This put me that much more in the Christmas spirit!!! I had so much fun being “snowed in” with my favorite people in the whole wide world!!!!
Aunt Ashley & Ella sledding…watch out down the hill!!!!
Mommy & Ella (she wasn’t too excited about getting her picture made…she wanted down to play!)
The “Frosty” Crew (and supervisor Ella)
Ella helping put the final touches on “Frosty”
Mr. Frosty Taylor-Bolick
I turned around and next thing I know, Ella grabbed a chunk of “Frosty” and started eating him :)
The Taylor’s (along with Cocoa in the background!)
By the way, Ella wasn’t the only one that enjoyed playing in the snow…
My attempt at making a snow angel
Daddy wiped-out while sledding






No comments:
Post a Comment