Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy birthday, paw-paw sanford!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Paw-Paw…Happy Birthday to YOU!

Ella LOVES her Paw-Paw Sanford and gets the privilege of spending lots of time with him while Mommy and Daddy work. Paw-Paw is CRAZY about Ella! He loves that “Lil’ Taylor” and she loves him too! Paw-Paw lets Ella do whatever she wants…popsicles for breakfast, Blues Clues instead of his favorite Westerns, and so on. He says that she’s the boss! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful man as a grandfather and great-grandfather! He is truly an AMAZING man and his family means the world to him. He means the world to us too!

On Tuesday night, we made a birthday dinner for Paw-Paw which included Roasted Pork Loin with apples, fresh green beans (Ella even helped string beans!), potatoes that Ashley dug from her garden, corn on the cob, yeast rolls and banana pudding (sugar free just for Paw-Paw!). Even if I was one of the cooks, I have to say it was an incredible dinner!!! An incredible dinner for an even more incredible man! Ella even baked Paw-Paw a cake in her little kitchen :)

ella paw birthday cake We hope you have a very Happy Birthday, Paw-Paw Sanford!!

WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

2 comments:

The View from Up Here said...

How sweet! And I love the new blog!

The View from Up Here said...

How sweet! And I love the new blog!