I’ve read countless articles about potty training and everyone recommends a different approach and swears that their recommendation is the best. So, who do you listen to?! I was left feeling confused and didn’t know where to start, so I came up with an idea that might just work for Ella. And let’s just say it’s not a conventional potty training method…especially for a little girl! My little prissy girl is obsessed with Thomas the Train and Friends! So, I skipped right over the pack of pink princess panties and bought the toddler BOYS Thomas the Train briefs. I came home with them and you wouldn’t believe how excited she was when she saw “Thomas panties!” This morning when we got up, Ella put on a pair of her new Thomas
briefs panties and we told her that she shouldn’t pee-pee or poo-poo on Thomas. Well…poor Thomas got soaked not once but twice today. Maybe tomorrow we can keep Thomas dry :) I think we’re making progress though…before when we tried putting panties on her she didn’t want any part of it. Today however, she was excited about putting on her Thomas panties.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Big Girl Panties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment